How do I get data for a property outside Washington state?

Get the contact information for Insurance Services Office (ISO) and the other independent bureaus so you can get data for a state outside Washington

WSRB is Washington state's independent rating bureau. We provide Forms, Loss Costs and Protection Classes for Washington state only.

If you have questions about these for a state without an independent rating bureau, contact ISO at 1-800-444-4554. For more information about ISO, visit its website. For a list of the states ISO serves, click here.

If you have questions about these for one of the following states, contact its independent rating bureau through the website links below.

List of states ISO serves

If you are looking for Protection Class or Loss Cost data or Forms for any of the following states, contact ISO at 1-800-444-4554 or visit its website

Alabama (AL)

Alaska (AK)

Arizona (AZ)

Arkansas (AR)

California (CA)

Colorado (CO)

Connecticut (CT)

Delaware (DE)

Florida (FL)

Georgia (GA)

Illinois (IL)

Indiana (IN)

Iowa (IA)

Kansas (KS)

Kentucky (KY)

Louisiana (LA)

Maine (ME)

Maryland (MD)

Massachusetts (MA)

Michigan (MI)

Minnesota (MN)

Missouri (MO)       

Montana (MT)        

Nebraska (NE)         

Nevada (NV)        

New Hampshire (NH)        

New Jersey (NJ)

New Mexico (NM)

New York (NY)

North Dakota (ND)

Ohio (OH)

Oklahoma (OK)

Oregon (OR)

Pennsylvania (PA)

Rhode Island (RI)

South Carolina (SC)

South Dakota (SD)

Tennessee (TN)

Texas (TX)

Utah (UT)

Vermont (VT)

Virginia (VA)

West Virginia (WV)       

Wisconsin (WI)         

Wyoming (WY)        

District of Columbia (DC)         


We're always striving to improve. If this article didn't answer your question, please let us know

Back to Top