Learn how to register for access to WSRB's data and information, and find out who needs to subscribe.
In this article, you'll find answers to these questions:
- Do I need to subscribe or register?
- What if I'm not sure if my employer/the company I write for is a subscribing insurer?
- How do I register?
- What happens after I submit my registration?
Do I need to subscribe or register?
Most people seeking online access to WSRB's products and services only need to register. If you work for an insurer, your employer is most likely already a Subscriber. If you are an agent, the companies you write for are most likely Subscribers.
Subscribers are insurers authorized to write insurance in Washington state. WSRB provides Protection Classes, Loss Costs, BCEGS and other data as well as Forms to our Subscribers and their employees. Subscribers pay an annual assessment for access to our products and services.
Registered users are:
- Employees (e.g., underwriters, raters or analysts) of subscribing insurers.
- Agents selling policies for subscribing insurers.
- Other qualifying individuals (e.g., fire chiefs, public officials, etc.).
Agencies selling insurance in Washington state are not Subscribers, but their employees may register to access our data to conduct business for a subscribing insurer.
What if I'm not sure if my employer/the company I write for is a subscribing insurer?
Contact customer service at 206-217-0101 or by clicking here. Our team will check for you.
How do I register?
To get access to WSRB's products and services, fill out the registration form here. Be sure to:
- Complete all the fields.
- Use your business contact information — email address, phone number and mailing address.
- Create a user name and a password at least five characters long.
After you complete and submit the form, you'll see a screen confirming we've received your application and will review it within 24 business hours.
What happens after I submit my registration?
- WSRB reviews your application.
- If we need more information, we contact you by phone or email. For example, if your relationship with one of our Subscribers isn't clear from the information you provided, we will contact you.
- If we have all the information we need, we set up your access and send you an email. The email comes from Sandra Bird and contains an activation link.
- You must click on the activation link to complete your registration. If you don't click on the activation link, you will not be able to login to WSRB.com to access products and services.
- If you don't activate your account and try to login, you'll see an error message asking you to contact customer service. Call 206-217-0101 or click here. Our customer service team is here to help.
We're always striving to improve. If this article didn't answer your question, please let us know.